- May 14 - 'Nature of the Meadowlands' with author Jim Wright
- May 15 - Soil and Soil science for gardeners, Dr. Stephanie Murphy, Rutgers soil lab.
- May 14 - Green Living meeting - Screening of Gasland
- May 10 - Moth Night with Seabrooke Leckie
- April 30 - Green Living meeting - Labeling GM food
- April 5 - Community garden annual meeting
- March 13- Green Living meeting - Suburban homesteading
- March 1 - "Vernal Pools" -Dave Moskowitz
- February 27 - Green Living meeting - Anonymous Commodity Producer or Artisan Farmer with a Face, Who is Your Farmer and Why? Interveiw with Dr. Heckman on EBTV
- February 2 - David Wheeler, author of "Wild New Jersey"
- January 23 Energy Efficiency, the Whole House Approach, with David Mayer of General Heating and Cooling.
- January 5 - "Owls of NJ", Raptor Trust presentation for National Bird Day
- November 3rd - "Welcome to your Foodshed", Nirit Yadin, Tips for locavores
- September 19th - "Know the bear facts" with Michelle Smith, NJDEP
- June 20th - "Butterflies of East Brunswick" with Dave Moskowitz
- June 2nd - "Bag It" movie - How to minimize use of plastic bags and sample letters to legislators
- May 11th - Residential Solar Forum PSE&G Renewal Energy Programs
- April 26th - Gardening in Small Place More information
- April 7th - "Growtown Motown" See the preview
- February 22nd - See the presentation Buy Green, Save Green Watch and EBTV interview with Dr. Kevin Lyons
- January 18th - Worm composting for the home Read more See the video
Find answers on the Green Q&A page.
Send question and suggestions to email@example.com
I am interested in clean energy...
Why Should I Bicycle to Work?
If you fish, please read - Recycling fishing line
Idling gets you nowhere
I want to start composting but need more information and a bin.
Where can I get non toxic and environmentally friendly household and yard products?
Where can I get biodegrade kitchen ware ?
How should I dispose of used batteries ?