The award winning East Brunswick Community Garden was founded in 2009 and is located near the municipal building and public library. You have to be an East Brunswick resident to rent a plot.
- Each plot is $10 for the season. You need to fill out a short renewal form, click here.
- Returning gardeners can renew their plot for 2 years, $10 per year. Please note with your payment that you are renewing for 2 years.
- Gardeners are asked to participate in community garden service. For every plot, four hours of service are required. We need your help but if you prefer, there is a buyout option of $40 per plot. You can add this sum to your registration fee. (Let us know if for medical reasons you cannot take part in the community work or pay the buyout fee).
Required Garden Borders for 2018
We will be offering another border building day pre-season in 2018. The cost will be $35.00 plus $10 registration fee. Gardeners who participate in the 2018 border building day will receive a $10 plot discount for the 2019 growing season.
You have three options to pay for 2018:
- To pay by PayPal or credit card - use the 'Donate' button below. Enter your plot number in the comments!
- Send a check to 'Friend EBEC, 9 Camelot Drive, East Brunswick, NJ 08816'. Mark your plot number on the check.
- Drop off a check or cash with Lois at 9 Camelot Drive, East Brunswick, NJ 08816. Include a note with your name and plot number.
We cannot guarantee you will get the same plot if you register after January 1, 2018.
New Gardeners registration is open for 2018 - click here to register
Pay for your plot or support the garden with a tax deductible donation